TheLead.com is compiling the top 5 stories of the day from around the web. This is your one stop shop to quickly catch up on the most important news every morning. So grab a cup of coffee and check out TheLead’s 5 biggest headlines at 10 a.m.
- Trump to halt ‘massive’ ObamaCare subsidies, legal fight likely – Fox News
- President Trump signed an order stopping payments to insurance companies under Obamacare immediately. He later tweeted that democrats must work with him to fix their imploding healthcare bill.
- World will watch with uncertainty if Trump decertifies Iran nuclear deal – The Washington Times
- President Trump is expected to decertify the 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal due to Iranian misbehavior, and their lack of cooperation. This will send the deal to Congress where they could rectify it, impose new sanctions on Iran, or do nothing.
- Rose McGowan accuses Harvey Weinstein of rape – CNN
- Actress Rose McGowan used Twitter on Thursday to accuse Harvey Weinstein of rape, making this the fourth rape accusation against him. She also attacked Jeff Bezos and Amazon for not believing or helping her.
- Death toll in California wildfires rises to 31; some survivors escaped just in time – NBC News
- The California wildfires continue to rage across the state, leaving at least 31 dead, and hundreds missing. Firefighters are battling the flames, but the dry air and high winds have prevented them from containing most of the fires.
- Social Security recipients to get another small boost in 2018 – ABC News
- The Social Security Administration announced it will increase monthly payments to recipients by 2% in 2018, the largest increase since 2012.