TheLead.com is compiling the top 5 stories of the day from around the web. This will be your one stop shop to quickly catch up on the most important news every morning. So grab a cup of coffee and check out TheLead’s 5 biggest headlines at 10 a.m.
- Manhunt underway after Missouri police officer killed at traffic stop – ABC News
- Police in Missouri are searching for 39-year-old Ian McCarthy after he shot and killed a Clinton, Missouri officer during a traffic stop.
- Australian Navy locates missing US aircraft – CNN
- The Australian Navy has found the U.S. Marine aircraft that crashed on Saturday. 23 of the 26 Marines on board have been rescued, but 3 are still missing.
- ‘This is a war’: Trump goes on offensive to spread distrust of Mueller investigation – The Washington Times
- The President’s campaign organization announced intentions to expose the special counsel investigation into Russian collusion as a political hit job, lacking any evidence of wrongdoing.
- North Korea vows ‘thousands-fold’ revenge in response to United Nations sanctions – FOX News
- After the U.N. security council voted unanimously to impose new sanctions on North Korea for their missile program, the dictator declared plans to take revenge against the United States.
- Spurred by Trump, States Battle Sanctuary Cities – NBC News
- State legislators are battling city leaders across the country as states try to pass laws cracking down on sanctuary cities.